Katrina Vitale, Esq.
Katrina Vitale is licensed to practice law in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Arizona. She focuses her practice on estates and family law.
In addition to serving family law clients at all levels of litigation, from trial through appellate practice, Katrina also serves in the capacity of a Mediator having completed the professional court-approved training meeting the NJAPM requirements. She also possesses a seasoned background in estate planning and estate administration. Katrina currently serves as a member of the following bar associations: NJ State Bar Association, Gloucester County Bar Association, Camden County Bar Association, AZ State Bar Association, Maricopa County Bar Association, and Scottsdale Bar Association. Katrina serves as a Panelist for the Matrimonial Early Settlement Program and is an appointee of the District IV Ethics Committee for the NJ Supreme Court. Katrina is a former Barrister of the Thomas Forkin Family Law Inn of Court. She has taught Family Law and Elder Law at Rowan at Gloucester County College paralegal program, at the college-level.
Katrina was named as an AVVO Top Rated Lawyer ("superb") in years 2016, 2017 and 2018; as an AV Preeminent Attorney by Martindale-Hubbel for Highest Possible Rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards in years 2017 and 2018; one of the SJ Magazine’s Awesome Attorneys in the category of Estate Planning/Asset Protection Law in December 2016; as well as Matrimonial Law in July 2016, December 2014, December 2013, and Family Law in December 2015. Katrina is a recipient of the SJ Magazine “Rising Star” and "Top Lawyer” awards. She is also a recipient of the distinguished E. Henrietta Roesler Women in Law Award presented by the Gloucester County Bar Association’s Women in Law Committee.
Katrina graduated in an excelled three-year program with honors from Rutgers University in 1994 with a B.A. in Political Science, and she earned her Juris Doctorate from Rutgers University School of Law in 1998.
Education, Bar Admissions and Affiliations
- J.D. with Honors from Rutgers
- The State University of New Jersey School of Law
- 1998 State of New Jersey
- 1999 Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- 2012 US Supreme Court
- 2017 Arizona
- District IV Ethics Committee, NJ, Member effective 9/1/2012
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 1999-present
- NJSBA Family Law Section, Executive Committee, 2012-present
- Former District Representative for Gloucester Salem and Cumberland Counties, NJSBA Young Lawyers’ Division
- Gloucester County Bar Association Board of Trustees, Trustee, 2000-2016
- Gloucester County Bar Association Board of Trustees, President, 2009-2010
- Young Lawyers’ Committee of the Gloucester County Bar Association, Chairperson, 2001-2007
- Gloucester County Bar Association Mentor Program, Chairperson, 2004-2009
- Family Law Committee of the Gloucester County Bar Association, Member, 1999-present
- Gloucester County Bar Association, Probate Committee, Member, 2003-present
- Camden County Bar Association, Family Law Committee, Member
- Camden County Bar Association,Probate Committee, Member
- AZ State Bar Association, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- Scottsdale Bar Association, Member
- Rutgers School of Law Alumni
- Thomas S. Forkin Family Law Inn of Court, Former Barrister
- District IV Fee Arbitration Committee, NJ, Former Panelist
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards:
- One of “Philadelphia’s Top Lawyers” by Philadelphia Inquirer, 2017
- An “Awesome Attorney”by SJ Magazine, 2013-2016
- A “Rising Star”by SJ Magazine, 2010
- A “Top Lawyer” by SJ Magazine, 2009
- E. Henrietta Roesler Women in Law Award presented by the GCBA Women in Law Committee, 2006
- Family Law, Gloucester County College, 2005-2009
- Elder Law, Gloucester County College, 2005-2009